All issues of the Casket of Fays are available from Red Ruin Publishing's DriveThruRPG.com page. See the summaries below, and click/tap the images to download.
Issue 01 - Summer 2020
Inside the first issue of the Casket, you will find such treasures as:
- Fearsome mere-trolls and the even worse mere-hags
- A visit to the balmy Thousand Islands
- A new sorcerer spell
- A pointedly nasty magical item
- Back to the Thousand Islands for a more pointed look (that's weapons, just to be clear...)
- Enjoy Chaubrette, and enter the Barony of Severac
- Meet a great hero of the Mercanian sagas
- The first part of a look at a new Profession — the Light Elementalist
- Be it serpent, or be it cat, or both — it's the Tatzelwurm
Issue 02 - Autumn 2020
Released in time for Hallowe'en, issue 2 is full of chilling terrors that plague the Lands of Legend:
- Take a party of young adventurers into A Hole Lot of Trouble
- Encounter the Ignis Fatuus and put it to 'good' use
- Kuman Thong, a thematically horrific magical item
- Find the Book of the Dead in the first in a series of articles inspired by the Mortal Combat RPG
- Meet Toshi Kaikuri at the Court of King Hadric
- More variant spells for the Light Elementalist
- Roast Basilisk Head can only be good for you...
- "You know what we need, more types of zombie" — that's how that conversation began...
- A crabbily nice and snappy delicacy, the Ngokla
- Baron Aldred — the competion winner (and look for a further competition)
- The Drac will drag you to its underground watery lair
- Earn your arms — work for those magical items
- Almeric de Saint Meur, the epitome of knightly virtue
- Hag's Breath, a new Trollware
Issue 03 - Winter 2020
Within this wintry issue of the Casket, you will find:
- The Barbegazi, skiing in from the mountainous peaks of Chaubrette.
- A Ghost of a Chance — explore Balwimple Manor. They say it's haunted.
- The Potion of Hilarious Pain Easing — more gas, please!
- Bäreshirt — a discussion about fighting in less armour.
- An Entry from the Journal of Usopi Venia — from the Glissom: Dark Heritage Campaign.
- Falling Damage — a table we all need.
- The Newtling — a look at a creature barely looked at in Legend. Swampish.
- Mistress Marta's School — one of the finer educational establishments in Ongus.
- Spell Failures — a system to give some variety to miscasting.
- One Knight's Crusade — Sir Gunthar needs your help!
- Frost Phantom — these frozen spectres will feed on your very life-heat!
- Inspiring the Cunning Folk — drawn from the pages of Mortal Combat, a ritualistic magic.
- The Ram Ring — heave ho!
- Food from Flesh — don't read whilst eating your turkey.
- Hag's Locks — try escaping this trollware.
- Moon Maiden — don't mind that statue over there.